Orange County Personal Injury Lawyer
Any motor vehicle collision, serious fall on dangerous property or other injury-causing accident is a traumatic, life-changing event. In addition to the pain, you must overcome, worry about medical bills and how to support your family can be overwhelming, you need a personal injury lawyer. Negotiating on your own and counting on insurance companies to treat you fairly are risks you simply should not take and they are not likely to result in your favor.
Fast Action to Get Caring, Informed Legal Representation Is Essential
If you think you might need a personal injury lawyer in Orange County or elsewhere in North Carolina, you do. Acting quickly to get experienced counsel could be absolutely critical for preserving key evidence and protecting your rights. Statements from eyewitnesses are most useful at trial when they were given at the time of the accident or shortly thereafter.
Since 1981, I have been responding immediately to the needs of victims and their families following all types of car accidents and other traumatic injuries including on the job injuries, slip and fall injuries, or injuries that occur on unsafe premises. Remember, you can count on me, Kenneth Price Rothrock, to prioritize your case and to protect you and your family.
All Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents · Workers’ Comp Claims and Disputes
I know I am a proven trial lawyer with the wide-range of case experience, professional connections and superior technological resources necessary to handle even the most complex accident claims and litigation arising from:
- Fatal auto accidents and other tragic events that justify wrongful death lawsuits
- Commercial truck accidents requiring prompt, thorough investigation and aggressive representation to offset the efforts of transportation companies’ insurers to minimize liability. Remember that black box in that 18 Wheeler tab that records the essential facts of the vehicles operation at the time of a crash are only required to be kept for a short period of time. You must move quickly to secure that very important evidence
- Motorcycle accidents and pedestrian accidents that often cause traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, paralysis and other long-term or permanently disabling harm
- Work accidents and injuries — on construction sites, in factories, while driving for your job and under other circumstances — that may demand both workers’ compensation advocacy and legal action against a negligent third-party other than the victim’s employer
- Falls, dog bites and other injury-causing events caused by a property owner’s negligence, making your lawyer’s knowledge of North Carolina premises liability law essential
If You Have Been Injured in a Slip and Fall Accident in North Carolina, You Need a Skilled Personal Injury Lawyer
I will answer your call for help or return it promptly. You will benefit from a free consultation and owe Rothrock Law Firm, P.A., no attorney fees unless I take your case and win a settlement, judgment or trial verdict in your favor. Call me now at 919-732-6189 or 800-851-1920.